3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Across a wood plank deck is the main entry to this house plan. Inside is a coat closet and stairs leading to the basement level. Half walls determine traffic flow without being imposing.
- On the left the combined living and dining area provides a very large room that is separate from the family room. The guest suite is on the rear left, next to main bathroom.
- Amenities include a separate sink and French doors to a deck. The utility room has been designed with a folding counter that extends around two walls. Windows overlooking the front provide a view and light, taking the drudgery out of laundry.
- To the right of the entry the octagon shaped kitchen is also accessible to the deck. A central island with a cook top is surrounded by counter space with several windows providing natural light. A deep pantry beneath the stairs keeps the kitchen well stocked.
- The loft above the kitchen provides a great observatory for setting up a spotting scope, or camera. At the bottom of the stairs is a daylight basement; double doors open into a very large master suite area. Plenty of windows keep the room bright and yield a view. The master bath is an open design with a spa tub and separate shower. Well-planned for a couple with similar schedules, the closet provides a door on each side, while the two sinks share a large counter space. The toilet can be closed off from the rest of the room with a pocket door.
- Bedrooms two and three each have walk-in closets and share a full bath and linen storage across the hall. At the left end is the perfect home office, studio, or mother-in-law apartment. A private bath, separate exterior entrance, and ample area for a parlor with a kitchenette make this ideal.