Octagonal Master Bathroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big round window over the front door gives this Mediterranean home a bold look.
- Inside, the living room curves around the beautiful staircase that leads upstairs.
- The huge dining room can handle any holiday meal and has a big bay at one end.
- In the informal living area in back, the amazing kitchen has tons of counter space and a 42" high eating bar.
- Or dine in the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The family room is visible from both areas so you can always see what's going on.
- The covered lanai gives you lots of room for dining and relaxing outdoors.
- A very special master suite will pamper homeowners with its size and luxurious features.
- The unusual octagonal bathroom is breathtaking with its tray ceiling and huge tub set off by columns.
- Built-in display niches can be found throughout the home.
- Up on the second floor, two huge bedrooms have access to the open game room with its tray ceiling.
- Views of the living room below can be seen in the hall and on the balcony.
- A future bedroom off the game room can be finished if you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"