Old English Charm
About This Plan
- Brick, stone, hardy plank siding and copper accents draw your attention to this charming elevation. Once inside you will find amenities usually found in much larger homes.
- A traditional foyer introduces you to a formal dining room and an open rail staircase to the upper level.
- A bay window gives the dining room an old English charm and the butlers pantry leads to a roomy kitchen.
- The kitchen is the heart of this home and provides open views of the family and breakfast rooms. The space has ample working areas and can accommodate more than one busy cook.
- Outdoor living and dining is a pleasure on the covered patio, which is accessible from the sunny breakfast room.
- The family room entrance is framed by columns and is vaulted with Palladian windows.
- The master bedroom is convenient to the primary living spaces, with a spacious bathroom, His and Hers walk in closets and a cozy window seat.
- Upstairs a common loft area is open to both foyer and family room.
- Both bedrooms have their own bath and walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,823 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 774 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 453 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 475 sq. ft.
- Deck: 705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 5"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick