4 - 5
About This Plan
- The charm of this 2,557 square foot house plan is evident at first glance. An old-fashioned covered porch along with a beautiful brick exterior creates a homey atmosphere. Walk up the steps into the vaulted entry and discover a floor design that makes very effective use of the available space.
- The hallway, to the left of the entry, leads you to an exquisite master suite that projects outward from the rest of the house plan, giving you a full view of the surrounding area. Amenities here include a private skylit bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- Directly across the hall you'll find the nursery/office. Included is a generous closet and view window. Another full skylit bathroom, with linen storage, is in the hallway.
- The living and dining area is situated across the hall from the kitchen and family area. The vaulted family room occupies the center of the floor plan. There is a built-in corner wood stove.
- The large, walk-in kitchen features a step-in pantry and a convenient eating bar, perfect for informal meals.
- The remainder of this design incorporates three bedrooms, a mudroom and a handy utility room, located near the door of the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms