Old-Style Country Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide country style porch, complete with railings and posts, gives this pan the appeal of an old-style country home. However, the interior has a contemporary flavor.
- A U-shaped stairway, with polished colonial wood dowel posts and banister, leads upstairs, visually separating the dining room from the family room. Due to its unconventional placement in the center of the room, a bridge at the top connects the stairway to the two upstairs bedrooms. Those two bedrooms share a bath.
- For relaxing after dinner, the sunken parlor allows for private conversations or meditation. The study offers privacy to a small home business or a study.
- The arched entry to the dining room from the kitchen makes it easy to serve formal meals. The kitchen, nook, and family room run together. French doors fill the family room with light and offer easy access to the deck. A colonial fireplace is located off the large family room.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet and an entrance through French doors to the deck. The master suite has a private bath. The amenities include a custom tub, shower, and his and her vanities.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Basement: crawl space.