Old Style Family Farmhouse
About This Plan
- The dramatic open entry offers a view up to the second floor balcony.
- The large formal dining and living rooms feature tray ceilings.
- Relax in the large great room with see-thru fireplace and two-story ceiling open to above.
- Enjoy convenience of the wonderful butler's pantry and storage pantry between the kitchen and formal dining room.
- The master suite offers trayed ceiling along with a large walk-in closet, large bath with whirlpooled tub and a separate shower.
- An oversized three car garage with separate room is perfect as an at-home workshop
- Upstairs you'll find three additional large bedrooms
- Use the spacious loft as a study or a home office.
- Two staircases allow for easy access to all parts of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick