Old World Appeal
About This Plan
- You'll find this home to be suffused with Old World appeal. Modified Palladian windows crown the entrance within a magnificent portico, providing the perfect embellishment to a handsome stucco facade.
- Three sets of French doors grace the front of the home, opening to a hushed library on the right, and an elegant formal dining room on the left.
- A grand circular staircase uncoils in the foyer.
- The rear hosts the vast master suite, elegant grand salon, keeping room, and an expansive terrace.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 12257JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick