Old World Cottage-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- A brick arch introduces the recessed entry, and opens to a foyer with barrel-vaulted ceiling. Beyond is the massive great room, also accented with a barrel-vaulted ceiling.
- A U-shaped kitchen features an island work counter and a planning desk, and the den opens through double doors at the foyer.
- Enhancing its usefulness are built-in shelves, a window seat and a door that opens onto the covered porch.
- Bedroom 2 also has doors to the same porch.
- The master bath overlooks an additional, smaller covered porch at the right side of the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss