Old World Exterior, Modern Interior
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a steeply-pitched roof plus decorative shutters give this narrow lot home Old World charm, while inside, a thoroughly modern, open floor plan takes over.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer with its 14' ceiling.
- Two bedrooms lie off to the side and share a hall bath.
- All your living will be in the grand, open area that is comprised of the Kitchen with island, the breakfast nook with tray ceiling and the large and comfortable Family room.
- The entire width of the home in the rear is devoted to the master suite with its massive closet and spa bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 421 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"