Old World Feeling
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Embellished on the exterior by cascading gables and a stone and stucco facade, plant shelves and stylish arches add beauty to the two-story entry of this design.
- Formal living and dining rooms frame the entry with twin coat closets; the living room ceiling rises to 10 feet, five inches. Placed near the dining room, a servery cuts down on trips to the kitchen. The T-shaped stairway can be accessed from either the entry or the breakfast room in back, nicely separating formal from informal functions.
- A fireplace is the centerpiece of the great room, which flows into the breakfast room and then the kitchen. Take note of the built-in desk, the pantry closet as well as the walk-in pantry near the large laundry room, the food-preparation island and the bay window that opens to the backyard.
- Upstairs, three good-sized family bedrooms are served by a two-compartment bath in the hall. Bedroom two contains a built-in desk. The secluded master suite features a built-in dresser, a walk-in closet, a boxed ceiling and a five-fixture bathroom with all the amenities.
- Foundation: basement. Nine-foot ceilings on the main level.