Old World Style
About This Plan
- This is an Old World-styled home plan, as evidenced by its stucco exterior, which is graced with arched windows and dormers, and a steeply pitched hipped roofline.
- The foyer leads to a formal dining room, study or guest bedroom and the spacious great room.
- At the heart of the home is the kitchen/keeping room, which exits to the same covered porch that joins the great room.
- The master is on the main floor, featuring a 10' - 12' tray ceiling and a spacious bath.
- There are three bedrooms, three baths, and an unfinished bonus room upstairs.
- The great room has a beautiful 10' coffered ceiling with 8" beams that drop down.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12