Old World with a Modern Twist
About This Plan
- The Old World charm of this European home plan is apparent in the exterior with its turreted entry.
- The inside is filled with modern amenities such as the open floor plan and beautiful master suite.
- Fireplaces warm both the spacious dining room and the huge family room.
- A wall of windows overlooks the rear deck that can be seen from the morning room as well.
- The butler's pantry and walk-in pantry closet lie close to the huge kitchen with its center island.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and lots of room to move around.
- A third floor rec room has the added bonus of a half bath.
- The roof is a stick design with a 12:12 primary pitch and a 16:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick