On An Angle
About This Plan
- An angled wing adds interest to this gabled design and reduces the width of the house.
- From the foyer, you can view the dining room with its two archways, the great room with views to the outdoors and, through a set of columns, the breakfast room. A wrap-around porch surrounds the breakfast room.
- In the kitchen, there is a peninsula snack bar, a walk-in pantry, the island cooktop and butler's pantry.
- In the bedroom wing, a vaulted ceiling tops bedroom four. Featured in the master suite are another stepped ceiling, twin walk-in closets, a bay window and a luxury bath with a spa tub.
- A huge bonus space upstairs allows for future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9'1' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,347 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,347 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 823 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 68' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick