One Bedroom Guest House Plan with Dedicated Storage Bay
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The versatile exterior of this one-bedroom guest house plan makes it the perfect addition to any home or lot.
- A 2-car garage occupies the right side of the main level, next to a dedicated storage bay with a covered front porch.
- The 1-bedroom apartment upstairs can serve a variety of purposes, including an in-law suite, income property, or a guest house.
- The sizable living room offers rearward views, and the square kitchen includes L-shaped cabinets and counters. A stackable laundry unit sits behind French doors and is accessible from the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1063 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 On 12; 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick