One Bedroom Petite House Plan
About This Plan
- Want to go tiny but not all the way?
- This one bedroom petite Traditional house plan may be an alternative choice.
- Transom windows and accents of brick highlight the home.
- The sunken foyer is air-locked to keep the cold air out.
- Step up two stairs and head through the door that leads to the big living room with fireplace.
- Dine in the bright and airy nook that has windows on three sides for wonderful views.
- The bedroom gets a walk-in closet and there's a huge four piece bathroom with an attached laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 260 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss