One Floor European House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful tray ceilings create excitement inside this one floor European house plan.
- The reception hall, dining room and parlor are all open to each other, maximizing the feeling of spaciousness.
- The informal area in back also has an open layout so you can see from the kitchen island through the leisure room and out to the rear lanai.
- Two guest bedrooms lie at the front of the house - one with a built-in desk.
- The master suite in back has two walk-in closets and a double tray ceiling.
- Garage entry is from the rear.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82226KA and 82228KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss