One Floor House Plan with Game Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- You'll find lots of space inside this 3 or 4 bedroom European house plan with a fabulous game room.
- The long entry foyer stretches out and opens up to reveal the main L-shaped living area.
- Even the formal dining room gets to enjoy views of the living room and foyer through wide openings instead of walls.
- Set in the back of the house with a door to keep noise out, the game room is a fabulous place to party.
- The master suite has six big windows to bring in light and a door to the rear covered patio where you can enjoy an outdoor fireplace.
- All the remaining bedrooms are on the left side of the home with bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a jack and jill bathroom.
- The roof is stick framed with a 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 164 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick