One Floor With Flex Room And Bonus Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With 10' and 11'-high main level ceilings and numerous windows, you'll find this a spacious and inviting home plan.
- The flex room off the foyer can serve as a dining room, den or an extra bedroom.
- The master's suite has a bayed sitting area that gets great natural light. The master bath has his and her vanities and a room walk-in closet.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and informal eating area and has a huge walk-in pantry. The island is 4'x7'.
- Upstairs, the 376 square foot bonus room can be put to many uses.
- The plan is designed with 2 x 6 framed exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,236 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"