One Floor with Walkout
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This split bedroom southern house plan gives you three bedrooms all on one one floor for convenient living. An optional fourth bedroom is an added plus and can be put to alternate use as a den. The master has a stepped ceiling rising to 11' at the center and has patio access and a great five-fixture bath.
- Step inside and enjoy front-to-back views from the foyer. Ahead, the great room takes center stage and has 10' ceilings and a great open feel. Provisions are made for an optional fireplace and built-ins and there is access to the rear covered porch as well.
- The kitchen has a great bar top and views to the back. The nook has patio access for al fresco dining. A formal dining room is easily serviced from the kitchen and is great for more formal affairs.
- Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and laundry is steps away.
- An unfinished walkout basement gives you lots of expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Build on a slab with these alternate versions - house plans 24712ME, 24713ME and 24719ME.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12