One-Level Acadian House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This well-appointed Acadian house plan provides an abundance of great features. Three generously-sized bedrooms are offered in the split plan design, along with spacious service areas.
- Storage space in the 3-car garage makes for a clutter-free space, and the mudroom just inside keeps personal items organized allowing for timely departures.
- A formal dining room just off the foyer provides views into the living room and beyond to the back porch, complete with a summer kitchen.
- The multi-use, kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink and plenty of counter space makes meal preparation a delight.
- Down the hall from the keeping room, discover the private master bedroom with a lavish en suite providing a spa-like experience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,554 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 106' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick