One Level and 3 Exterior Options
About This Plan
- A big transom window over the front door brightens up the foyer of this Florida home plan.
- Both the formal and informal living areas have the open layout that is so popular today.
- A well-laid out kitchen gives you two islands, one with an eating bar.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite with its large master bath and two walk-in closets.
- The other family bedrooms lie on the left wing of the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 63229HD and 63230HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss