One Level Beauty
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Arches shape the windows and front entry porch that go along with the elegant hip roof of this Southern house plan.
- Two interior columns announce the entrance to the formal dining room off the foyer.
- 10' high ceilings top the foyer, huge family room and dining room, adding to the feeling of spaciousness.
- The efficient kitchen gets both a peninsula eating bar and an island for extra storage.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Extra storage can be found in the garage with an enclosed storage room.
- Use the study at the back of the house as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and direct access to a connected bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage gives you room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,617 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 555 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 3"
- Depth: 55' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick