One Level Brick Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Transoms and arched window shapes give this one level brick Traditional home an elegant look.
- Grand double doors open to reveal the spacious great room with its fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves.
- Dine in a formal dining room or casually in the breakfast nook off the kitchen.
- Ceilings in the secluded master suite slope up from 9' to 11'.
- Homeowners get two walk-in closets and a big bathroom that also has sloped ceilings.
- The remaining family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- This home comes with a large three car garage and a rear patio that is partially covered.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick