One Level Classic
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom split bedroom house plan gives you great living all on one level. A classic European-inspired facade with brick and stone gives it a great curb appeal.
- Step inside off the covered porch entry and enjoy the view to the back of the home.
- Ahead, the dynamic great room with a corner fireplace is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- A study nearby has french doors at an angle creating a great private space.
- Talking about private, the master suite is on its own in the back of the right hand side of the home. A bayed sitting area gets great light and a door leads to the covered patio.
- Three bedrooms all have walk-ins across the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick