One-Level Coastal House Plan with Split Garage Layout
About This Plan
- This split garage coastal house plan gives you one-level living and has an exterior with Old Florida and West Indies influences.
- The layout is very open with a great room, island kitchen and dining room that flow casually together. These areas open entirely to the covered lanai via an expansive set of pocketing doors that showcase the outdoor living space.
- The large master suite of this island cottage has a sitting area that lead out to the lanai and bring in the tropical breeze. Two walk-in closets and a master bath with dual sinks, a soaking tub, and huge shower complete the suite.
- This coastal home plan also has a junior master suite, two additional bedrooms, three additional bathrooms, utility room and an outdoor kitchen.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This house plan cannot be built in Collier or Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,683 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 120' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1027 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Framing Type: Truss