One-level Country House Plan with Open Living Space
About This Plan
- The front porch of this one-level Country house plan spans the entire length of the home, topped by a ribbed metal roof for a modern touch.
- The front door takes you directly into the family room that freely flows into the eat-in kitchen. The dining table doubles as a prep island and is hugged by L-shaped cabinetry to form the kitchen.
- Pocket doors frame the hall leading to the back door and retract to reveal a walk-in pantry and mud / laundry room combo.
- Enjoy the sizable closet in the master bedroom, along with an ensuite with a separate tub and shower.
- Bedroom 2 overlooks the front porch and resides next door to a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 25 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick