One-Level Energy Efficient House Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The home gives you 3 or 4 bedrooms in a flexible floor plan.
- Tray ceilings throughout the house add elegance.
- A large covered lanai in the back gives you plenty of room for relaxing or entertaining outdoors.
- Designed as part of our Energy Efficient house plan collection, this home will save you up to 50% of the energy costs when compared with traditionally designed home plans.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plan 33117ZR and 33118ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss