One Level European Home with Expansion Possibilities
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The lovely, graceful exterior of this one level European house plan is embellished with cascading gables and a hip roof.
- Stone work accents the bottom adding variety.
- The elegance continues inside the home with a lovely double tray ceiling crowning the formal dining room.
- Two interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines open.
- The open floor plan is also evident in the main living area of the home where walls of glass let you see out into the back yard.
- Another double tray ceiling tops the elegant master suite and the large master bathroom comes with amenities like double sinks, a make up counter and a large walk-in closet closed off with pocket doors.
- Finish the lower level to gain two more bedrooms and a huge rec room, adding an extra 1,300 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss