One Level European House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco accent the exterior of this one level European house plan.
- Elegant touches include arched entries into the formal dining room framed by interior columns and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The barrel vaulted ceiling and display niche in the foyer make a great first impression of the home.
- A two-way fireplace warms the spacious great room and the informal eating area set in a bay.
- Two islands and a walk-in pantry give you plenty of storage in the gourmet kitchen.
- Homeowners get the best room in the house with the luxurious master suite where a tray ceiling and bayed sitting area define the space.
- The flex room on the opposite side of the home can become a second bedroom or study, depending on your needs.
- Related Plan: Get a 3 car garage with house plan 42357DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12