One-Level European Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The beautiful exterior of this home plan showcases a combination of brick and stone and a multi-gabled roof line that will please the eye of the most discriminating buyer.
- An open floor plan with formal and informal living, a large great room with fireplace and the kitchen with an island, wall oven and walk-in pantry, create a living space that offers peak efficiency.
- The entry from the garage creates an orderly transition into the living space.
- Sloped and high ceilings add interest and create a sense of volume.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite off by itself.
- A side-entry garage suits this home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss