One Level Florida Home
About This Plan
- A wide, open floor plan is yours to enjoy in this one level Florida home.
- From the formal dining room, you can see all the way through to the family room and the covered patio beyond.
- An optional media wall can be built in the family room that has sliding glass door to the rear patio.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you view into the family room while you cook.
- Dine informally in the cozy breakfast nook that also opens to the patio.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss