One Level Florida Living
About This Plan
- No stairs to climb in this well-laid out Florida home plan.
- Tray ceilings crown the formal living and dining rooms that are open to each other.
- No walls to block views in the informal area either.
- Here, from the kitchen you can see both the nook and leisure room as well as the covered lanai.
- A pool bath makes it easy for your guests to use while outdoors on the large covered lanai.
- The master suite is on the opposite side of the house from the family bedrooms.
- This gives the homeowners some peace and quiet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss