One-level French Country Home with Private Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Flared eaves add a whimsical element to the exterior of this one-level, French Country home plan. The 2-car garage projects from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard, and a timber frame truss on the steeply pitched front porch welcomes guests.
- The heart of the home greets you upon entering, with a warm fireplace in the great room, which opens to the kitchen.
- The dining room adjoins to the kitchen with rearward views, and a back porch provides plenty of space for a BBQ.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a 5-fixture bath and a spacious walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms share the hall bath on the opposite side of the home.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage room and enters into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 9"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick