One Level Hill Country Home Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This Hill Country home plan has two bedrooms on the main floor with the option of more down on the lower level.
- Open walls in the kitchen let you see through to the great room, dining room and spacious rear covered deck.
- A breezeway connects the 2 car garage to the family entry near the laundry room and kitchen.
- In the master suite, a fabulous master bathroom has a corner soaking tub, two sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Finish off the lower level to gain two more bedrooms, two bathrooms and a huge rec room, adding 887 square feet to the total living area of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 887 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot