One Level Home with Game Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick and stone accent the exterior of this one level Traditional home plan.
- Timber framing above the front porch embellishes your main entry.
- From the foyer, your sightlines go straight back to the huge family room with its big fireplace.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since you have a nearby full bathroom.
- A pass-through counter in the gourmet kitchen lets you hand snacks into the family room and see all the activity there.
- Give the kids their own game room that has a tray ceiling and double windows that overlook the back yard.
- Two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The master retreat is away from it all on the opposite side of the home.
- Even the master bathroom receives the luxury treatment with vaulted ceilings and a huge soaking tub.
- The walk-in closet is divided into sections that give you extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,236 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12