One Level Home with Hip Roof
About This Plan
- This house plan was carefully designed to include enough square footage for today's family without loss of exterior details that are so important to your neighborhood.
- The main living area lies to the back of the home and includes a spacious living room with corner fireplace, a kitchen with an island that overlooks the great room for visual access to the fireplace, and a dinette area with access to the back yard.
- The master suite also lies to the back of the home and includes a walk-in closet, tray ceiling and dual sinks, while the second bedroom lies to the front of the home for maximum privacy.
- An unexpected three stall garage makes this ranch appealing to many buyers.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss