One-Level House Plan Delight
About This Plan
- The one-story layout of this traditional home plan will suit families at every stage of life. A bedroom or playroom can be added in the bonus space next to the drive-under garage on the lower level.
- Elevated ceilings, lots of windows and an open floor plan contribute to the spacious atmosphere. In the great room, a fireplace is surrounded by windows above built-in storage units.
- An arched pass-through facilitates service from the corridor kitchen to the great room with 10'8" ceiling.
- A hallway leads to two family bedrooms, a full bath and a well-equipped laundry room. The spacious master suite includes a 10'8" tray ceiling and a bath with spa tub. A cozy den completes the house plan.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10'3' in great room; 10'8' in master bedroom.
- Foundation: daylight basement with drive-under garage.
- Related Plans: See these related sloping lot house plans 69216AM and 69267AM. Get a non-sloping lot version with house plans 69155AM, 69156AM and 69020AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick