One Level Living
About This Plan
- Beautiful arches span the front porch area of this one level Traditional home.
- The foyer is flanked by a quiet study on one side and the formal dining room on the other.
- In the back, the informal area feels huge thanks to the open floor plan.
- The breakfast nook has built-in banquette seating with windows that look out onto the rear porch.
- Every bedroom in this house has a walk-in closet but the one in the master suite is enormous.
- A romantic fireplace warms the spacious bedroom area.
- The side load garage suits this plan for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,521 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 7"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 5567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath