One Level Living
About This Plan
- No stairs to climb in this handsome one story house plan that features a sunken living room.
- One step up is the formal dining room set in a bay.
- A half wall at the kitchen sink allows you to see into the dining room.
- A cozy fireplace warms the country kitchen that opens to a big deck in back.
- The big master suite is set in the back away from street noise and the two family bedrooms face front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12