About This Plan
- Build this home plan with full livability on one level, with the option of expanding to the lower level in the future. Double doors open to the entry where a few steps lead up to the main level.
- The living room overlooks the cathedral entry and also sports a fireplace.
- An L-shaped country kitchen has space for a breakfast table and is open to the family room.
- A single entrance leads to a small deck in back.
- The right side of the plan is reserved for bedrooms--two family bedrooms and a master bedroom. All have adequate wall closets and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 325 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss