One Level Living Plus...
About This Plan
- You get one level living with this luxury house plan. Plus a fully blown out lower level as well.
- The master suite enjoys a great deal of privacy. And a fireplace provides a warm glow at night.
- The great room features a 14' beamed ceiling and has its own fireplace plus built-ins on two walls.
- The kitchen dominates the right side of this house plan. A walk-in pantry and views of the vaulted dinette and hearth room (with a corner fireplace) makes this a great family space.
- An office plus mud room and laundry complete the floor.
- The lower level gets you 4 bedrooms plus a home theater, rec room and outdoor access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,035 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 80' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 999 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss