One-Level Living with a Twist
About This Plan
- Here's an inviting home plan with a distinctive difference. Active living areas are wide-open and centrally located.
- From the foyer, you'll enjoy a full view of the spacious dining, living, and kitchen areas in one sweeping glance.
- You can even see the deck adjoining the breakfast room.
- Each bedroom is a private retreat, away from active areas. The master suite at the rear of the house features a full bath with double sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms, off in their own wing, share a full bath.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Deck: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick