One Level Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows across the front of this Mediterranean house plan mirror the arched front entry porch with a transom above the front door.
- The open floor plan comes from the use of interior columns that keep the sightlines clear.
- A spacious and elegant family room boasts a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- From here you can see right into the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Tray ceilings and arched openings between rooms add a designer touch.
- The top-of-the-line master suite offers a double tray ceiling, wet bar, sitting area with a door to the rear covered porch and a giant walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Related Plan: Get a bigger version of this home with a sunroom instead of a fourth bedroom with house plan 13510BY (3,209 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick