One Level Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- From the moment you walk into the foyer of this one level Mediterranean house plan, you get a sense of spaciousness.
- The open layout has minimal walls to block views so you can see all the way from the kitchen island to the living room fireplace.
- A wall of sliding glass doors opens to a rear covered patio with its outdoor fireplace.
- Both the game room and the deluxe master suite are set in the back and have bay windows and tray ceilings.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous and gives you an L-shape for separate clothes storage.
- Three large bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home, each with a walk-in closet.
- The three car garage is side load in a courtyard style.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,905 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 104' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick