One-level Prairie House Plan with Walk-out Lower Level
About This Plan
- Deep, overhanging eaves are supported by wooden brackets on this one-level, Prairie house plan, complete with a blend of siding materials adding visual interest to the front elevation.
- The shared living space is in the center of the home and extends outdoors onto a partially covered deck. Two offices on the main level provide plenty of quiet space to get work done at home.
- The secluded master bedroom boasts a lavish, attached bath with access to the laundry room, and a spacious walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Additional living space on the lower level can be enjoyed by all, including a large recreation room, theatre, and two bedrooms.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and opens into a mudroom with a powder bath and dog room with a shower for your furry friends.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,893 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 478 sq. ft.
- Deck: 306 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 96' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss