One Level Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings in the living of this Ranch home make make this space seem even larger.
- A walk-in pantry and lots of counter space make the kitchen most efficient.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook set in a bay or formally in the front-facing dining room.
- The left side of this home houses the bedroom wing with the spacious master suite having a big walk-in closet.
- Relax on your covered side patio behind the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12