One Level Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Two pretty bay windows draw your eyes to the front of this adorable Ranch home plan.
- As you step through the front door, you are greeted by a spacious family room with a vaulted ceiling that soars up.
- The kitchen is nicely positioned to serve both the formal dining room in front and the breakfast nook in back.
- A gorgeous double tray ceiling tops the front-facing master suite.
- The two family bedrooms are in back and share a hall bathroom.
- A drive-under garage enters from the right side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 933 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12