One Level Southern House Plan in Three Versions
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings and an open floor plan maximize the feeling of spaciousness in this Southern house plan.
- There's an easy flow from room to room with the kitchen nicely placed to the center left.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room lead out to the large lanai that also has a 10' high ceiling.
- The master suite has a bank of triple windows, his and her walk-in closets and a broad master bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- The other two family bedrooms are all the way across the house on the far left side of the home.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 82154KA and 82155KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss