One Level Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy having no stairs to climb in this attractive one level Traditional home plan.
- A marvelous open layout keeps the views open from room to room.
- The inside of the home is also filled with wonderful details such as the column that separates the foyer from the dining room and grand room.
- Tray ceilings add a touch of elegance throughout the home.
- A corner fireplace is the focal point of the grand room that wraps around to meet the breakfast nook and kitchen with its peninsula snack bar.
- Two bedrooms lie on the right side of the home and two more bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the left side.
- The big covered porch in back invites you to relax outdoors.
- The roof is a truss design with a 7:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get more room and an alternate exterior with house plan 37205TC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery