One-Level Traditional Home Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This traditional home is complete with craftsman details inside and out, and features a covered porch and deck in the back of the home and an oversized 3-stall garage.
- The kitchen, dining room, and great room all come together to make a comfortable center for everyday living.
- A spacious walk-in pantry sits within reach of the island, providing ample space for meal preparation.
- The master bedroom is located towards the back of the home, and includes a master bath with two vanities, a linen closet, and a commode room. The pass-through walk-in closet provides access to the laundry room for ease of use.
- Two additional bedrooms are located to the left of the entrance, and neighbor a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss